2.22.2010

February 18-21

It's amazing what the sun can do for your mood in the middle of winter! It was so nice to have the sun shining all day, except that it showed me how desperately my floors need to be cleaned...ugh.
We don't do "play dates" nearly as often as we should. It really is a lot of work to coordinate everyone's schedules, and work around naps. We did it though. Kathryn, Noah, Charlie, Sarah, and Kalya came over for lunch and play.
This kid is such a goof. He was wearing around his sunglasses, even after the lens popped out. Too funny.
Mom and Bryce went to the library on Saturday and found another book about trucks. Bryce has an obsession with trucks right now. He can point to every type of truck when you name them.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rene Sharp said...

What adorable photos! I love how you have decorated your entrance hall!

Two Little Tots said...

cute pictures. I love your front entrance!

Susanne said...

love your entry way--how beautiful!

brad & lesley said...

I agree! Sunshine in the middle of winter works wonders! Oh, and I love your blog background. I have a weird thing for owls lately...so super cute. :)