1.11.2011

Good Stuff

This post is mostly for me to refer to...
I was blogstalking and found some great project life ideas. 

Simply Autumn
(does interesting things with her journaling cards and such)

Mish Mash
Setting up her album.  (incorporated "one little word" )

Willette Project Life
wasn't afraid to just throw some verticle photos in there. 

Ali Edwards
This is her 2010 album, but she always incorporates cool things in her pages.

also...here is the "days of the week" brush for photoshop- click here
-or- free font download if you don't have photoshop- click here.  (scroll down to free font)  You can just type this out on your photo in Picasa or something similar.

The Mom Creative
inspires us all to stay on top of our albums with her weekly link up

Becky Higgins shared this video "thank you" from a friend...amazing!  I'm totally stealing lots from this video :)

1 comment:

hayley said...

this is making me want to scrapbook! i can't wait to do my whole year in germany! (sarcasm) anyway, small world...i just clicked on autumns link...she lives in elk grove (15 minutes from my house) and designs for my favorite craft boutique. craaaazy. thanks for all the great links :)