3.04.2011

ShutterCal.com online photo calendar.

I joined the Big Picture Classes website to read through the message boards and see what people are doing with their projects and hopefully get some tips and/or ideas.  Someone mentioned they used ShutterCal.com online calendar to keep up and share their Project Life (or other Project 365) photos. 

I thought to myself..."oh, that is a good idea" and registered, only to find out I had already registered last year and completely forgot about the site.  So I uploaded each one of my PL photos from 2011 (which took all of 5 minutes) and now I have a way to get a quick snapshot of my pictures.
I haven't decided exactly how I will use this site/calendar, but I like being able to make a quick screenshot photo collage of the entire month.  Who knows, maybe I will completely forget about it all over again?
Also, you can embed your calendar to blogs (or anywhere, I would imagine) and it automatically updates the photo with your most recent picture.  Kind of cool? 


So...we'll see.  Might be a waste of time, and one more thing I have to keep up with.  I'll keep you posted ;)

2 comments:

Scrumptious said...

This is such a great resource! I don't keep up with the PL forums so I must have missed it being mentioned there. I tend to get pretty behind, so having a visual way to organize each day's photo online is going to be extremely helpful, I think.

The ultimate goal is to stop getting so behind, of course... but for now I think this will save a lot of stress. Thanks for sharing it!

Anonymous said...

There is also an Ap (through Apple) for iPods and iPhones called ''Project 365'' which is pretty much the same thing, it's pretty cool. I JUST found it so I'm not an expert on it yet :)

Tara