3.15.2011

March 7- March 13 (week 10)

Sick week!  yuck.
Everyone was down and out at some point this week, so it was a quiet, messy several days around here. 
Since I didn't take any/many pictures of value, I decided to follow through with an idea I've had since the beginning of the year.  I wanted to capture what our home looks like RIGHT NOW, where we live/sleep/eat.

  I think back to my house as a kid, and I can't remember what my room looked like, what the bathroom looked like, the kitchen, our front door...etc.  I do however have vivid memories of a plaid couch, and some God awful pineapple wallpaper in the kitchen.  Sorry Mom.
{Little me...circa 1981??   Didn't I tell you?  Plaid couch.}
I digress...this just seemed like a good opportunity to document our living space, which is a big portion of our life.

I've been putting it off, because... well... let's face it, when is our house ever clean enough to take pictures?  I spent several hours disinfecting and cleaning the flu out of this house, and because the house is currently was clean yesterday, i snapped away.  :)

I still have to print and pick up my pictures, so once complete, this week in my album will look something like this:
Left side
Right Side
I didn't get a chance to "tidy" up my bedroom, so that might make it in too.  We'll see. 

I hope to get back on track with my daily pics this week.  Head on over to The Mom Creative to see or link up with other Project Lifers :)  Happy Project Life Tuesday.

7 comments:

Christie said...

I love LOVE your home! Did you design it? It is so my taste! I love it when people post pictures like this.

sarahw said...

I love your home, it is so open and airy. I really like the chocolate wall in your dining room.

Shannon said...

HI- thanks for leaving me a comment on my post. Loved your pics of your house, your kids will like that week. :) I did like the blog book. I chose the option of condensing it so it would take less pages and that means the captions don't follow the pictures. that part I don't like, but I'll do it for the sake of the cost. I did the first 6 months when I blogged because it was the last part of 08. Now I'll do all of 09. I like it because it's something my kids will be able to page through, like scrapbooks. (LOVE your scrap room!) I'd definitely recommend it- esp, when they have sales!

The Blackburn Buzz said...

Boo to sick kiddos! Hope everyone is feeling better! It's hard on you when they are sick. Fresh air, please! :)

Love the house pics. The letter P collage on the hallway closet is great. That is on my craft to-do list.

Have a great week!

Anne U @ hot coffee mama said...

Wow, your house looks amazing, so nicely decorated.

packmom said...

Your home is gorgeous! Love the warm color on the walls. Sorry everyone's been sick. Hope they're all on the mend now.

Anonymous said...

hope all are feeling better soon! and you have a beautiful home :)