3.01.2011

Jan 21- Jan 27 (week 8)

 My Album, Week 8
Mike (our Schwan's guy) comes every other monday.  Bryce gets super excited to answer the door, say hi, help me order/pay, and see his big truck.  (...and yes, our life is that boring.)
 Another day, another place Bryce finds to sleep OTHER than his bed.
 Met Amanda and the boys at the mall to play for a bit.  Bryce would not stop asking to ride the car/motorcylce we passed on the way in.  (...and seriously??  $.75 per ride?!) 
I know I've said this before, but I am LOVING my e-mealz!  I never stress about dinner anymore!  The bonus about this program is that eventhough we enrolled in the dinner for two, there is usually enough left over for lunch once or twice.  This sandwhich is Turkey, corn, feta cheese, and tomato on focaccia bread.  All ingredients I would NEVER usually buy, but it was the bomb. 
This boy is so silly and quirky without even trying.  Now that we are attempting to potty train, he can often be found in a pair of Lightning McQueen underpants....but the boots too?  He is developing a very strong sense of oppinion when it comes to what he wears.  Lately he insists on wearing shorts. and crocs.  and it is never warmer than 30 degrees.
Went out to dinner with Luke, Janine, Bradi and Brad...finally!  We haven't been able to set something up for a while where all 6 of us could make it.  Glad we finally had a chance to catch up.  This was the only picture I took.  Ehhh.  We had a great time!
I'm on the rotation to run the slides/media at church every 6 weeks.  Of course as we were ready to leave the house on Sunday, Syd was a wreck and needed a nap.  Dan stayed back with the kids, and I went alone.

_______________________
Well, that was our exciting week!  Want to see more Project Life pictures (much more exciting I'm sure)?

5 comments:

packmom said...

Great shots! Love the underpants and boots-LOL! Also his napping anywhere besides the bed. My middle son was like that when he was younger.

Brandi said...

Love your photos-they are fantastic! Thank you for sharing.

Susan said...

Great shots. Your son is soooooooooooo cute!

I used to use the Swanman myself. Back in the day.

Hope you have a blessed week♥

Christie said...

I love ALL of your shots (just can't narrow it to one favorite)! Every week I enjoy the peek into your life that you give us. I think I may have to look into this emealz a bit deeper. Sounds like a great way to eat good and likely save some money at the same time.

Schona Kessler Photography said...

Yay for completing 2010 I look forward to your 2011 album. You have a great start!