3.08.2011

February 28- March 6 (week 9)

Well, here's to another week!  I have to admit, this week's pictures are borderline horrible.  I don't know what my problem was, but I kept forgetting to take pictures all week.  Anyway, that's part of the deal.  Not everyday is exciting, and I am as far from a professional photographer as you can get.  With that being said, here was our week :)
This is actually going in the 3x4 spot.  I used one of the large journaling cards to write some thoughts down so that will be in my 4x6 spot for Monday.  Every time I work out, Bryce mimics every move and it is the funniest thing I've ever seen.  I had to get a picture of this.

Went to the Doctor today for some kind of stomach bug that has been lingering, and spent the majority of the time waiting.  Don't you love how you don't see the doctor until 3:50 when you have a 3:15 appointment.  Thank goodness for my phone and facebook.
This is my house on any given day, and any given moment.  I've got to get these toys under control.

BUSTED!
Here is what I love about this picture:
The house is a disaster
Sydney has no shirt on
Sydney's belly is enormous.
I'm ignoring my kids and playing on the computer
I'm unshowered, as usual
Bryce managed to find my camera and snap this picture by himself.
Aaahhh well.  This is how most mornings go, so I suppose it should be documented, right?
 In comparison to how much we used to eat out, we have come a long way!  I've been doing pretty well with our e-mealz, but today I just needed to eat out.  We love our Buffalo Wild Wings.  It's noisy, its close, they serve alcohol...it's perfect!
The in-laws were generous enough to take the kids overnight so Dan and I could head to Detroit and celebrate Steve's 50th Birthday.  It was a Luau (obviously), and we had a blast.  I've got lots more pictures, but will probably add an additional page in the album.
I didn't get a picture Sunday, but I asked Dan's mom to fill out a journaling card of how their visit went, and I'm going to use that for Sunday.  So excited to have Mee-Maw's handwriting in the album for the kids. :)

6 comments:

packmom said...

Love your real life photos--that's what project life is all about and that luau cake is perfect!

The Blackburn Buzz said...

Great pics - LOVE the capture of you behind the computer. Perfect and so real!

Happy Tuesday!

Jackie said...

I love your pictures. Thanks for your sweet comment. And yes.. it's crazy that he was 5 when we got married and now he's all grown up.
Take care!

Angela said...

I think the pics are great! It is really showing the real deal, LIFE!
Thanks for the visit!

Angela

Allison said...

Your blog is so cute! I'm starting the project life soon too so I was just searching for ideas and came across your blog! :)

Naomi said...

Love the reality and honesty!