3.22.2011

March 14- March 20 (week 11)

After our week of sickness, I spent the entire day cleaning, disinfecting, scouring, wiping, vacuuming, catching up on laundry...the works.  It was so nice to start the week with a clean house (even if it was only until the next morning)
We had amazing weather this week, so I dragged the kids to the park for a walk/run.  It was still a little early in the day, so it wasn't quite "warm" yet, but by the end of the walk, I worked up a sweat.  So happy that spring is here!
Another day spent outside!  The sun was shining and we were soaking up every single second of it!  I think we even grilled for dinner :)
Yes, I am obsessing over this weather!  March in Michigan does not usually give us 70 degree weather.  I was giddy!  Went out to dinner with the Spaniolos and Dan and I booked our flight to Savannah next weekend :)  Yay!
I was cleaning up the piles of books all over the floor and realized that very soon, these types of books will be tossed aside for the latest and greatest big boy books.  I love that we have 4 copies of smash crash, (Bryce's current favorite) since he has ripped or destroyed every copy.  He can recite this book word for word.  I love that he enjoys reading so much.
Celebrated Anthony's 8th birthday today.  It was a beautiful day, so we spent much of it outside, which the kids loved!  Happy Birthday Anthony!
I thouht we were over the Blue's Clues obsession months ago, but it seems that we are back.  Bryce constantly has his "notebook" in his lap while he sits in his "thinking chair"  It is so cute. 

If you would like to see more Project Life pictures from this week, click over to the Mom Creative!  Happy Tuesday.

9 comments:

slkooiman said...

Love your photos this week! I'm so jealous of your near 70 degree weather. We were thrilled just to hit mid 50s over here! And yes, we grilled too! Have a wonderful week!

Christie said...

So nice to finally have some nice weather. I live in Saskatchewan and it has been miserable here again, another few inches of snow forecast for the next day or so and wicked winds...sigh, I can't wait for spring. Just yesterday we 'started' going through our book shelf - purging and making it all look pretty. I adore the last picture of your son in his thinking chair. Don't you just love it when they do things like that. Have a great week.

Susan said...

Wow...what awesome pictures!

So glad you guys got to enjoy some spring like weather.

I'm from down south and we are getting HOT. Not good.

Have a blessed week♥

Veronica said...

great pictures this week! Isn't it so nice that the sun has been shinning lately! It's a welcome after the winter we've had!

packmom said...

I'm so jealous of your nice weather. Fantastic shots! We used used to have a thinking chair in our house too.

The Blackburn Buzz said...

Awesome, awesome weather!! I am so jealous. We hit about 50 in WI and I was so excited. LOVE the shot of the jogging stroller; just your view! :)

Claire said...

Oh the 'Blue's Clues' story is adorable!

Cxx

Anonymous said...

adorable pictures! ... after peeking at all your other pictures, i noticed where you live ;) we moved to Ohio almost 4 years ago... oh how I miss GR!!

brad & lesley said...

Oh, your weather! Send some this way, will ya?!? :) And from your pictures last week...you have a beautiful home!