4.01.2011

March 21- March 27 (week 12) part 1

This week I sort of dropped the ball.  Didn't get many pictures.  I was too excited to be leaving for a mini getaway.  So here is what I got:

Just when we thought we made it through the winter weather, another cold blast comes through and we were covered in ice. 
After many, many hours of labor, and one c-section later, little Paige finally made her grand entrance!  Congratulations Sarah.  :)

No picture on Wednesday

More ice.  The sun was shining and it left a beautiful shimmer on everything.  Not fun to drive or play in, but pretty to look at.  One of these I will figure out depth and focus on my camera.

The rest of the week we were in Savannah.  I have some plans for my album.  Probably a digital layout or things to add from the trip.  (maps, receipts, etc.)

1 comment:

Christie said...

Have fun on your mini getaway! I love your pictures, especially the first outdoor one. Beautiful little baby. Have a great week.