4.12.2011

To my dear, dear followers (all 10 of you) :)

I've decided to start posting my project life tuesday over at my Peterson Stories blog.  Keeping two blogs seems a little excessive, and I will be posting everything at my main blog from now on.  (you know, since project life pictures document everything we do on a daily basis and I've run out of things to post on the family blog!)

I'd love it if you jumped over to Peterson Stories if you are still interested in following our Project Life posts.  Thanks for stopping by!!!

http://petersonstories.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Christie said...

I have already updated my bookmark for your site.

Looking forward to this week's issue of Project Life!

Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you
create this website yourself or did you hire someone to
do it for you? Plz reply as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. thanks

Here is my site bmi chart for women