4.05.2011

March 21-March 27 (week 12) part 2

Catching up on week 12.  Finally got my prints back from Costco yesterday.  I had many pictures of our Savannah trip that I wanted to include, so I made a 8x11 digital layout to include in a page protector, in addition to Ali Edwards Long Journal sheet.  (LOVING these!)

Week 12 full page
Left Side M-Th
Right Side.  (All Savannah stuff)
Back side of journaling.  4x11 photo, trimmed to fit.

Digital page {front}

Digital Layout {back}
Instead of more photos on the right side, I included things from the trip {postcards, room key, map, boarding pass, etc...}

1 comment:

Christie said...

I LOVE this! All of the extras that you have included in this weeks layout are fantastic, and creative. A friend of mine said she didn't think she could do Project Life because what do you do with all the extra pictures...this is what you do. The year is only 1/4 of the way over and I have included so many extras into my album I am sure I will need a second or a third album by years end, but that is what it is about, our Life. Great Job!!!