3.23.2010

Feb 22-28

Somehow my children allowed me to get some scrapbooking done. I even did these 3 layouts to hang up in my scrapbook room.

While my husband is over the top OCD about cleaning, somehow this is his idea of helping me clean up after dinner. I know I don't cook often, but when a do, a little help cleaning up would be nice? He says he is "letting it soak". Funny thing is that it "soaks" until the next morning when I wash it.


I know...feet...gross. I didn't have time to get a pedicure before Mexico, so just did the old home version.

And the mess begins. We were on our way to Mexico...no kids, no worries right? Well until Delta screwed up our flight. We spent 3 hours at the Delta help desk (what an oxy-moron), then spent the rest of the day in Detroit waiting for the next flight to Cancun. Missed a day and a half of our 5 day trip!
Friday- Finally on an airplane headed to Cancun. (and we got some first class seats for all our "trouble".) I was determined to drink them broke!
Saturday- A vacation without children. There are no words to describe this!
Sunday- Isn't this just beautiful. I didn't want to ever leave!

No comments: