3.30.2010

March 15-21

I usually hate the time change because of what it does to our schedule, but when it is 7:00pm and it looks like this outside...I will take it!

I found this idea on a blog I read, so I decided to give it a try. All the frames were from the dollar store, I already had the paper, and the letters were printed from my computer. I think this cost about $6.


Went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner and there was a fire truck outside when we left. With Bryce's current obsession with all big trucks lately, we had to stop for a picture. (and yes we are in short sleeves in the middle of March...Yay!)


My tulips are starting to poke through! Spring is here!!!

Friday- Again with the big trucks. There is a new home being built around the block, so when I told Bryce I saw a cement truck, we had to take a walk to go watch it!
Saturday- Anthony's 7th Birthday party at the Spaniolo's house. He was so excited to get all his new wii and DS games. (So was Asa!)

Sunday-Out of pure laziness, I decided to just let these two bathe together. I was a little apprehensive since Bryce is crazy, but he was surprisingly well behaved. Sydney made it out in one piece.

No comments: