3.23.2010

March 1-7


Last day of vacation :( Always a sad day. Dan and I slammed about 3 drinks before the shuttle came to the hotel. How pathetic!
Back to reality. My little weirdo. I was wiped out and we didn't really leave the house. Not to mention it snowed the entire day! Can you tell he has cabin fever?


Yay! Nice sunny day. We bundled up and went for a little walk outside for a while.



Taking advantage of the nice weather this week. A new house is going up around the block and Bryce was mesmerized by the big trucks blowing insulation into the house. He seriously stood like this for almost 15 minutes!


I let Cortney talk me into playing indoor soccer with her at 8:00pm. Since I haven't touched a soccer ball in over a decade, and I'm usually in bed by 9:30, this was very interesting!


It's pretty sad when the temp says 44 degrees and you are actually happy about it!

Remember when I said he has OCD? This is him cleaning out the garage. Full on shop vac and gloves. Yup, that's my husband.

No comments: