3.23.2010

March 8-14

Ok, I totally jumped on the bandwagon. I needed a book to read on vacation, so I grabbed these from the library and now I'm hooked. I swear I won't turn into one of those "Twilight Moms" and get a decal on my car or go to conventions. They are just fun, mindless reading...I swear! (no offense if anyone reading this does one of the above mentioned things!)


Bryce and I were drawing and playing with stickers and he covered himself. I wish my "picture of the day" could be more interesting, but most days, this is the highlight of my day!


Big Girl is 5 months old today!

Bryce has been OBSESSED with the boots these days. He puts them on by himself (as you can see they are on the wrong feet), and he insists on leaving them on all day.



Went to St. Clair Shores to have dinner and drinks with Darcy and Sarah. Good times. We ended up at the Plaid Rabbit. Very classy place.


Hung out at Mom and Steve's and had dinner for Steve-o's birthday.

My sweet little Sydney all dressed up for the shower. Not my picture of the day, but I love this picture!

Molly's Baby shower at Marcy's house. There were only 2 of us in attendance that were not preggo. Do you know how happy this made me NOT to be in this picture???

No comments: