7.20.2010

July 12 - 18

Big day around here.  Bryce pooped on the potty!!!  Here he is holding his new bribe reward.  The crazy thing is...we haven't started potty training yet?  He is 26 months, and shows NO interest in the potty on most days.  Today however, I asked him if he would like to sit on it, and the kid poops??  He has yet to pee on the darn thing.  We'll see? 
{and yes, he still has a paci...one thing at a time people!!}
Dan and I have been trying to run after he gets home from work, which means dinner keeps getting pushed later and later.  I'm actually enjoying this new routine because we can eat in peace with the kids in bed.  aaaahhhh :)
This guy LOVES my iPod.  He usually just plays it with no ear buds and puts it right up to his ear.  Today I was really sick of listening to "Boom Boom Pow" so I gave him the ear buds and it was a little piece of heaven!  He thought he was so cool bopping around the house.
Here is one of the eight thousand times Bryce escapes from the house.  He has every door figured out.  {I should really start child proofing this house.}  I just rolled with it and let them play.  Whatever.
Finally got around to taking some pictures of our new patio. { click here to see more!}

Saturday- Grandpa Doc's Funeral :(  No pictures, but I saved the program from the service to put in my Project Life Album.
Would you believe...this kid actually pooped on the potty again?  Yes, I am rewarding him with toys and ice cream!  If that means I don't have 2 kids in diapers, I will give that kid crisp $20 bills everytime he takes a crap!

2 comments:

slkooiman said...

I think I just discovered a kindred spirit!! :) We're in the midst of potty training my son right now as well and I actually have a photo of him eating chocolate pudding while sitting on the potty in an effort to bribe hime to poop. It's been an adventure!

Your patio is simply gorgeous!!! I am going to email the photo to my huband and say, "I want this!" I'm sure he'll get right on that.

I think I'm going to have to go back to check out some of your previous weeks! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I am trying to potty train my 28 month old. He will stop and go pee on the potty if he is naked, but will go in his underwear if he has them on.

Your patio is so pretty!

Oh and my son escapes too. So we put chains on the doors to the outside so he cant get out and they are too high for him to reach. I am following your blog now. :)

my regular blog is www.lovingmylifeblog.com

365 is www.lovingmylife365.blogspot.com