7.12.2010

July 5 - July 11

Syd started getting 4 new teeth on top all at once.  Needless to say, she has been extra enjoyable to be around lately!
September is coming quickly, so Dan and I decided if there is any way we are going to attempt to run the Mackinac race, we should really start running.  We only made it about a mile, but in our defense, it was the hottest day I've ever experienced. 
We were out of EVERYTHING, so I did a huge shopping trip by myself.  It was a little piece of heaven.  I could never have gotten this done with 2 kids with me. 
Seriously?  Who is watching this girl?  She looks like she got in a fight.  Oh wait...that would be me.  I guess I should start watching her a little more closely since she is pulling up on everything these days.  Whoops!

Bryce is really getting good with my camera.  He can actually get a real subject on the screen and snap a picture.  Ok, there were about 13 pictures of his feet and his crotch, but this one did sort of turn out! :)

We went to Amy & Vince's house for dinner on Saturday and the kids had a blast.  Asa payed for all the kids to get something from the ice cream truck and they were a sticky, dirty mess.  We threw the little ones in the tub to play and wash off.
Sunday was gorgeous, so we took a drive out to Holland for the afternoon.  We stopped by Aunt Daryl and Uncle Gary's marina to say hi and ended up swimming, having lunch and playing at the playground.  Syd was having waaaaaay too much fun.  It was actually a very nice, spontaneous, yet relaxing day.

3 comments:

Nothingcanseperate said...

Very cute sleepy baby in the swing picture :) That tub looks great for a bunch of little kids lol.

Michelle said...

I heard my dad was being the crazy life jacket police! ; )

Becki@Just The Three of Us said...

Such a cute picture of your daughter in the swing. Have a great week!