9.13.2010

August 30- Sept 6

This boy amazes me and scares the crap out of me at the same time.  He was playing at the park, and as quick as he is, I looked up and saw him at the top of the really tall slide.  He didn't go down, just climbed up and down the stairs? 

Missing Wed and Thurs

Bryce and Syd are really into stripping the couch and jumping all over the place.  Syd thinks she's pretty cool because with no cushions, she can get right up on the couch.  I love this because I can get things done (by that I mean facebook/email/blog) and they are in heaven. 
I mean Sept 3rd...need to fix that pic.  Went shopping at the Tanger Outlet Mall.  Dan found tons of great sales on such much needed casual stuff, and I did a little damage at the Coach store.  Yay! :)

Saturday 4th- Kids pictures at Mom's house. 

The weather was beautiful so after naps, we took the kids out for another bike ride.  We have a great trail near our house that we can ride to.  I LOVE that the bike trailer is on Dan's bike, not mine.
Spent much of Labor Day Monday in the house because of the rain.  I bought Mums on Sunday that we didn't get around to planting, so we got them in when the rain let up on Monday.

No comments: