9.13.2010

Sept 7-12

Click here to check out more Project Life pics :)

Spent most of the day cleaning.  It was necessary.  The floor was looking very neglected.  {and it kind of felt like you were walking along a dirt road while in bare feet}
The slightly cooler weather has gotten me in the mood for fall.  Decorated the house with my fall stuff, and made a few new things to put out.
Hung out with Amy and the kids for the afternoon.  Bryce was in heaven playing with the boys cool toys.  Thankfully the four-wheeler was not charged.  We even went home with some "new-to-us" tractors for the sandbox.
Went to Meijer for a few things we needed before heading to Mackinac for the weekend.  Picked up a new backpack for Bryce and he wore it around the store.  I snapped this picture of him in awe of all the "Cars" stuff and monster trucks conveniently at eye level.  {this was moments before he took off running and made me look like WT Mom of the Year}
Vince, Jeff, Dan and I right before our 8 mile race around Mackinac Island.  {...and no need to tell me I look like a boy.  My husband was nice enough to have told me already that morning.}
Once again, an absolutely gorgeous day as we are packing up to leave.  Great weekend in Mackinac with the Peterson Family. {minus J, S, and the girls :(  }

2 comments:

slkooiman said...

Your photos are wonderful, but your journaling has me cracking up! I'm thinking, "WT Mom of the Year?" and wondering what that meant....and then it clicked. And I laughed. Out loud. At school. Hilarious! Have a wonderful week!

Delane said...

Well, I grew up in CA...so I got the WT abbreviation immediately! Funny!
We all have those moments, I have 3 boys and sometimes I feel stuck....like which one should I go after? It's all good!