9.21.2010

Week of Sept 13-19

As you can see from the shopping cart, we were out of many essentials, so family trip to our favorite place...Target!
These kids love jumping all over the couch.  It is a fantastic way for me to sit and finish my coffee in the morning and maybe even have a little computer time.  I give Syd lots of credit for all the crap she takes from her brother.
I bought these shoes 6 days ago, and there is already a giant hole in the toe.  Sydney has been walking so well lately (with and without her walker).  I saw them sitting by the back door and had to get a picture because of how cute and tiny they are.

I have NO idea why this is my POTD... Poor Bryce gets slim pickins for lunch everyday, so I actually used the oven for once and whipped up some fancy pigs-in-a-blanket.  Only the best around here.

I gave Syd the spoon and let her feed herself breakfast this morning.  To my surprise, she did great!

Dan was a groomsman in Brent's Wedding today.  Took the kids to Grandma and Grandpa's house for the night.  It was so nice, and weird, to come home to a child-less house.  Even better...waking up in a child-less house! 

Sydney is actually starting to walk more than crawl these days.  It's amazing how much more confidence she has gained over the last week.  {I do dress my children occasionally, despite all the naked pictures}


I participate in Project Life Tuesday over at the Mom Creative.  click here if you would like to see more POTD's :)

No comments: