12.08.2010

Nov 29-Dec 7

 We were getting jammies on and Bryce wouldn't cooperate, so I started being silly with him and put Sydney's jammies on him.  He thought it was so funny and played along with me. 

Tuesday-???
 I have really been struggling to keep the ornaments on the tree.  (well, at least the bottom half)  I gave Bryce the "one finger" rule, which seems to be working pretty well.  Sydney doesn't give a rat's ass what I tell her.
 We got quite a bit of snow this morning.  Some people love this...I, on the other hand...DO NOT.
 Dan and I had a neighborhood Holiday party which we were supposed to bring a dessert to.  After seeing this post, and this one, I decided to give these cake pops a try.  They were FANTASTIC!  I will be making these again!  (and again, and again.)
 More snow...ugh.
 We took the kids for a drive to look at some "rice krismas lights" as Bryce calls them.  It lasted about 10 minutes and both of them were screaming.  This is also a very bad picture, but it was a bad adventure, so it's all good.
 What a diva.  I took my velcro rollers out and Sydney was trying to put them on her head.  I love this girl when she is not screaming at me.
This boy is funny.  He comes out of the mudroom with my boots, his hat and two different gloves on.  He got them all on by himself too! 

Stop by the Mom Creative to see more Project Life pictures from the week.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Oh these pictures were AWESOME!! Your children are adorable.

And I would love to see some snow like that!!

The Nunnallys said...

Your snow is beautiful, but I am so thankful we hardly ever get snow like that here in Georgia. I am ready for it to be warm again!