12.02.2010

Nov 9-Nov 28...seriously?


I swear...if I am going to try this again for 2011, I need to make it a priority to upload photos and actually journal them when they happen.  I don't even want to admit how behind I am on my journaling.  Thankfully I've been keeping up the blog better than the album.  Oh well, at least something is down in writing somewhere! 

click here to see more Project Life participants!

This girl is growing so much every day.  She has developed quite the little personality.  She is starting to really copy everything I do and say. 
In an attempt to learn more about my camera and get action shots that are not blurry with indoor lighting...I sort of encouraged the kids to repeatedly jump off the couch. 
Since these darn things are always all over the living room floor, Bryce and I made a rainbow.  He thought this was pretty cool.
Grabbed some supplies from the store and took advantage of one of the last warm-ish days we've had.  Dan and I managed to get all the exterior lights up before it started to rain.

Dan wanted to run to Best Buy to take a look at a new tv he was interested in.  Sure enough...he came home with it.   Yipee...now Handy Manny and Bob the Builder are even bigger...and in 3D!

Bryce was playing with his blocks and building his "sand castles".  It is so nice when he finds things to do that are quiet!
No reason really for this being the picture of the day.  He was just laying on the floor with his hands up behind his head and looked so grown up.  (of course he moved as I was trying to take a picture)
Dan took me to Chicago to celebrate my 30th birthday.  We left Wednesday afternoon and stayed through Friday.  It was so nice to have a quiet ride over and no kids to worry about!
Saturday was spent shopping, lunch, boat tour around the city, then dinner.  Such a nice day.  Click here for more pics of our trip.
Drove home Friday night only to find my house full of family!  Cannot believe Dan was able to keep that a surprise.  I'm one very lucky girl.
Aiden came over for a while to hang out while Cortney had her ultrasound.  The kids LOVE when "Ee-ee" comes over.
Tried to get a picture of our lights outside and it was just too cold.  This was the best I could get.
Normally I DO NOT appreciate being woken up any earlier than I have to, but this morning, Dan woke me up to take a look at the sunrise.  It was amazing.  Of course I had to run outside and get a picture.
Thanksgiving!  Yay!  It was so nice to have two back to back four day weekends.  We went over to Dan's parents for dinner.  Everything was delicious.  {cornucopia or megaphone?  you decide}
Friday we went to Allendale to cut down our first real tree.  Boy was it coooooold out side!  Found the perfect tree and even got a family picture.  Click here for more pictures of that adventure.

Dan was nice enough to hold down the fort for the day so I could drive over to Aunt Cathie's house with Mom and spend the day stamping!  We don't get to do this often enough, so when we do...we go all out!  I was able to get lots of cards done.
Dan made me bbq ribs and wings for dinner.  He did a great job, and I'm pretty sure he was darn proud of himself. 

No comments: