2.15.2011

Feb 7th- 13th (week 6)

In sticking with our new "Meal Plan" I've been trying to grocery shop regularly (once a week) to get everything needed for a week's worth of dinners.  I am loving e-mealz.  Takes the burden of planning off my shoulders.  If you've never heard of it...check this out!  (Yes, I am a huge dork)
 
Make Time For Family - E-Mealz Blog
Costco trip.  Had to bust out some applesauce before we left to keep the troops happy.  Love that Syd is sitting at the giant picnic table.  Makes me laugh.
Awful, awful, awful picture, but trying to capture lunch time via self timer.  Give me a break people, we stay home all day and it's boring.  However, I have really been making an effort to eat more meals at the dining room table so we can all sit together. (more importantly dinner)  Probably could have showered, or not taken a bite for the picture...WTF?
I decided to invest in a membership at the Children's Museum downtown.  I love how everything is hands-on and they can touch, play, learn and I don't have to worry about messing anything up. Sydney was loving the bubble table.
Attended Dan's Awards Banquet for his company.  This year they had a "Western" theme which I blatantly ignored.  Surprisingly many people participated.  It was interesting.  I could have done without the Square Dance caller...What happened to black tie and open bar like they used to have?
I didn't take a pic from Saturday, so this was Dan and I at the banquet Friday night.  Just bought these overlays from Ali Edwards, so I thought I would take this one for a spin.

Sarah's Baby Shower for little Paige.

3 comments:

slkooiman said...

I'd love to hear more about your new meal planning venture! That's something I have been meaning to try forever, but have never gotten around to attempting.

And you know what? The self-timer lunch photo is probably my favorite of the set. I love it!

packmom said...

Love your pictures especially the first one and the one at the table. Perfect!

Angie said...

I love your everyday photos. This project has been such a positive in my life, being able to scrapbook and document the everyday without it taking up tons of time. I love Ali's overlays also.