2.07.2011

Jan 31- February 6 (week 5)

The kiddos and I met Cortney and Aiden at Barnes & Noble to play with the train table.  That darn things *usually* keeps them busy for at least 45 minutes.  Welp, not today.  We spent the majority of the time chasing them around. 
Yippee!!!  My kit finally arrived today!  probably looked out the window 999,999 times to see if the big brown UPS truck was outside.  (a little impatient are we???)  Every stinkin noise made me look out the window.  Apparently we are his very last stop of the day.  Same thing happened when I waited for my 31 order to arrive.  Either way...it came!  I spent the whole night putting it together.  I decided on the Turquoise since it was a little less "feminine".  LOVE it!!

I'm sure everyone has their own version of this picture, but woke up to INSANE amounts of snow this morning.  Pretty much everything was shut down.  Good thing my car was in the shop fixing my deer mess.  It's not like I would have tried to go anywhere!  Click here for more Blizzard 2011 pics.

I couldn't keep them in the house all day with that much snow to play in.  Finally caved and we got all bundled up to brave the cold.  (and man was it cold!)  These two could play outside all day!
By Friday night, Dan and I are so wiped.  Most nights look something like this, but it feels even more pathetic when it's a friday night and this is what we are doing.  I am the oldest 30 year old I know!  (it sure is relaxing though!)
Our buddy Aiden is turning two so we hung out at his house to celebrate.  There were tons of kids to play with and our kiddos had a blast.  Dan and I got a sitter and went out with Cassie ans Pete later that night.

I'm usually able to make it through a football game, but my head was pounding all day.  I popped some Excedrin PM and didn"t even make it to halftime.  (I really wanted to see Black Eyed Peas too.)  Not a big deal, no money on the game, no party to go to, and I didn't have a preference.

Lots more Project Life Tuesday over at the mom creative.  Click over there to check 'em out. 

6 comments:

Christie said...

Your photos are awesome. So crisp and clear. Looks like another great week!

Jessica Navarro said...

Wow, great photos this week!!!! I love the first one of all the kiddos, sooo sweet! I also really like the snow photo from inside the house. Such a great perspective. Hope you warm up soon! It is STILL snowing here in Dallas. YUCK!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for swinging by and linking up. That is a lot of snow!! Your living room looks so comfy. Great photos. Can't wait to see next weeks.

Veronica said...

Great Pics! I love Friday's pic, it's exactly what I like to do in the winter especially!

The Blackburn Buzz said...

What wonderful pics! Thanks for stopping by my blog - you totally understand all this great snow and cold effects with Michigan. Good 'ole WI is brutal now, too! ;)

Enjoyed looking at your pics. The Friday night/feet up pic is my favorite. Thanks for the inspiration!!

packmom said...

Perfect pictures. Love all the snow and your Friday shot!